Broker Check


Our Financial Service Representatives combine their education in financial services with their knowledge of the ever-changing insurance industry landscape to provide you with solutions for your unique situation. All Financial Service Representatives must pass comprehensive exams to obtain a license to sell products in your state.


Our offices are licensed to sell insurance products in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MI, WI

Paul Gassel: CA Insurance License #0H33709

Resident License State: IL


We also have agents licensed to sell securities in the following jurisdictions: AL, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NY, VA, WI